We offer Ointment Manufacturing plants those are ideal for preparation of ointment cream.
Features of Ointment Manufacturing Plant
- Easily cleanable and completely untouched process, hence less chance of contamination.
- All contact parts made of Stainless Steel 316 and non contact part SS 304 material.
- All pipelines are electro polished from inside and joints are easy open able.
- Complete cover lifting arrangement to facilitate cleaning at the time of product change over.
- Especially semi-contra & Double contra designed anchor stirrer with flexible Teflon scrapers.
- The plant is provided with pre-mixing wax and water phase vessels and the main manufacturing vessel.
- The main vessel is provided with a slow speed anchor agitator for mixing and a bottom high speed homogenizer for emulsifying.
- Variable speed drive provided for main anchor stirrer assembly for different speeds.
- Jacketed vessels for heating/cooling processes.
- Inspection glass with illumination.
- Specially designed inline filters can also be provided to ensure proper filtration.
Optional Requirement are :
Load cell for accurate weighing.
PLC based control panel for process automation.
Contra type agitator for calcium base toothpaste.
The Ointment Manufacturing Plant / Cream Manufacturing Machine is suitable for manufacturing pharmaceutical ointments, sterile preparations, cosmetic creams, suspensions, gels, etc.
Equipments of Ointment Manufacturing Plant :
- Wax heating Vessel.
- Water Melting Vessel.
- Manufacturing vessel.
- Storage vessel.
- Interconnecting pipeline.
- Pumps -Lobe Pump and metering pumps.
- Integrated automatic control panel.
- Working Platform.
Process Description of Ointment Manufacturing Plant :
- All vessels are manufactured from S.S. 316 grade stainless steel sheets and are cGMP compliant construction.
- The vessels are Jacketed, insulated, cladded and with suitable agitator assembly in each vessel.
- Wax is melted in Wax melting vessel; Water is heated in water heating vessel.
- Both wax and water are transferred into the manufacturing vessel automatically through vacuum.
- In manufacturing vessel both wax and water are homogenized to make a uniform emulsion and cooled by passing chilled water into the jacket of manufacturing vessel.
- After the emulsion is formed active ingredients/colors etc are added and are thoroughly mixed and homogenized.
- The same is transferred by bump pump into the storage vessel. From the storage vessel it is automatically transferred into the filling machine by means of metering pump.
- Flow rate of metering pump can be set as per your tube filling machines speed and capacity.
Types of Models :
|Gross Volume Ltrs.||60||120||300||420||600||900||1200||1800||2400||3000|
|Batch Size (In kgs)||50||100||250||350||500||750||1000||1500||2000||2500|